Donating Items to Friends of Greyhounds
In addition to money we need “things”. Below is a partial list of the types of things we’re talking about. Your contributions go a long way to helping us fulfill our mission.
Our current Greatest Needs are shown in Bold type. Thank you for checking out our Wish List.
For Mealtime & Kennel:
- Rice, Pasta, Macaroni, Noodles
- Canned Tuna, Mackerel, Sardines
- Broths & Gravies (Packet, Can or Box)
- Sweet Potatoes (Fresh or Canned)
- Canned Peaches, Pears, Carrots, Chopped Spinach, Green Beans
- Large or Medium Milkbones or Similar
- Stuffed Animals & Dog Toys (8 to 10 Inches)
- New cut pile carpet pieces (no berber), about 30 x 40 inches
For Cleaning & Medical:
- Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener
- Pine Sol, Fabuloso & Bleach
- Paper Towels
- Ziploc Bags (Gallon and Quart Size)
- Spray Cleaners (like 409 or Fantastik), Clorox Cleanup, Lysol Spray
- Air Fresheners – Lysol, Febreeze
- First Aid supplies (Telfa Pads, Gauze, Band AIds, Tapes)
- Neosporin or other antibiotic creams
- Antibacterial Hand Soap
- Leftover Veterinary Meds such as Drontal, Clavamox, Augmentin, Cephalexin, Rimadyl, Doxicillyn, etc.
For the Office & General:
- Ink Cartridges – We Use HP (laser) 35A, and HP (inkjet) 950 or 950XL (black) and HP 951 (colors)
- Printer Paper – regular reams of white printer paper for laser printer.
- Card Stock Paper – (About 67#) – White and Colors
- Gift items that can be used for raffle prizes & baskets
- Cash, Checks (For vets, phones, printing, medicines, etc. We can’t buy gas for the van with stuffed toys!)
- Gift Cards for Publix, Walmart, Home Depot, Office Depot, Gas, etc. Just a couple dollars left? Donate It!